Thursday, March 11, 2010

What Happened To These Guys?



There was a time not too long ago when the premier of a new music video was must-see TV. When TRL and Carson Daly and his nail polish ruled the fucking planet. And nobody played it up better than the boy bands. It was like the Eastern Conference of the NBA. We had 4 top contenders for the title and then everybody else was just our punching bag. But then there's that 5 seed. The BBMak's of the world. They clearly had some talent. I mean they're playing guitars in that video posted above. I still think LFO was some elaborate joke gone wrong so they don't even count. As we all know, we had BSB, N'Sync and 98 degrees always throwing their high cheese at each other so it was hard for the boys from England to knock one out of the park but they still fucking brought it and deserve credit. I just wanna know how they're doing so if anyone knows please tell me. I don't know how much sleep I'll be getting until I find out. I also hope I threw in enough sports references so I don't catch the gay. It's goin' around these days.

P.S. Where's Jesse?!?! If you're under the age of 20, you didn't understand that reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...