Wednesday, March 31, 2010

This Is One Of The Girls Tiger Liked To Party With? Now That Makes Sense

A woman who said she had an affair with Tiger Woods claims that members of Woods' inner circle, including his agent, knew of the extramarital affairs that resulted in Woods missing four months on the PGA Tour and spending 45 days in a rehabilitation clinic. In the April issue of Vanity Fair magazine, Mindy Lawton -- a Orlando, Fla.-area waitress -- said that Woods put her in touch with his agent, Mark Steinberg, when The National Enquirer learned of her affair with the golfer. Woods said in interviews last week that people around him were unaware of the extramarital affairs that landed him in the tabloids. "It was all me," he told the Golf Channel in a March 21 interview. "I'm the one who did it. I'm the one who acted the way I acted. No one knew what was going on when it was going on. "I'm sure if more people would have known in my inner circle, they would have stopped it or tried to put a stop to it. But I kept it all to myself," he said. According to Lawton, when she contacted Steinberg at Woods' request, Steinberg said, "We'll take care of it." She told Vanity Fair: "That's when their brush-under-the-rug, the cover-up, happened." She was referring to a deal that the Enquirer allegedly made with Woods' handlers to hold the adultery story in exchange for Woods giving an exclusive interview to its sister publication, Men's Fitness.

Yup. Now I really don't believe that Tiger's boys didn't know about his infidelity because that woman is a must talk about. If this was 2007 she would totally be my type. She's one of those girls yo you get with then 2 minutes after you get right on the horn and say, "Yo. I got a story to tell." Like even my cat just jumped up on the table, saw that picture and said, "meee-yoww." That's how I'm gonna judge if people are hot from now on, by the way. Just bring him around and give them the meow test. But what this story doesn't do is talk about what these girls want from Tiger. Yeah, he cheated on his wife a zillion times and then some but we already know that. I'm over it. None of this is news anymore. Is it because they want some form of compensation? I think it is which is pretty funny when you think about it. Here they are talking about how they're not hookers or prostitutes but they wanna be paid for emotional damages caused by Tiger. Just like a whore would want to be paid for sex. When all Tiger did was have sex with them. Hmmmmm. Fancy that, ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...