Thursday, March 18, 2010

Uhhmmm....Well.....Yikes.

Soooo. How 'bout those Richmond Spiders? Gotta love that two of my sweet 16 squads are already out(Utep down 16) and they didn't even put up a fucking fight. I mean Good God. When I'm right, I'm right but when I'm wrong, I'm dead wrong. I don't know if there's even a word that sums up what I'm feeling right now. Maybe it's just Disappointed. Disappointed I didn't do my research. Disappointed I didn't realize how white and fiesty St Mary's was and they stand for everything I'm about. It's like when you think you find this nice girl and you find out she gave a dude a BJ over christmas break. 'Twas the season for gifts, I suppose. Long siighhhhhhh. No class anymore in these broads. Disappointing.


Night Game Update: G'town just got smacked. Absolutely SPANKED by Ohio. My elite 8 squad. If I don't go perfect for the rest of the night I'm seriously burning my bracket. LET'S GO SAN DIEGO STATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...