Saturday, March 20, 2010

Oh. My.

We all talk about how we love the cinderella story and shit but do we really? It's great tonight but in two weeks do you really wanna watch Ohio State or Maryland taking on Syracuse in the Final Four? I don't. Easy win but I like a little fight in my games. Gotta keep my attention for 40 minutes or I'm turning on Ghost of Girlfriends Past to watch McConaughey take his shirt off and get the lady of his choice at the end of the movie. And that's not just basketball, that's in every facet of my life. Sorry but I can't all juiced up over the possibility of a Northern Iowa/ Georgia Tech regional final. It could happen. Maryland and Michigan State are equally bad. Just fucking awful. I've never seen a pair of teams shoot themselves in the foot repeatedly in one game as I did last night.


P.S. That white kid draining the triple to put NIU up 4? Wow. Balls of steel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...