Tuesday, March 23, 2010

That's What Ke$ha Looks Like?

Wow. I never knew what she looked like. Probably because I didn't care but this is one of those moments that really make opens your eyes. This is what she looks like. Yikes. I mean if you're gonna write and sing songs about getting drunk and hooking up with guys that look like Mick Jagr then you better fucking bring it 25/7. Yeah, 25/7. She's GROSS. Not one desirable feature about her. Ugly face, chubby tummy, apple tits. She does nothing for me. She actually does more in the negative way than she does in the positive. The more drinks I had, the more I'd be disgusted with her. Plus she's got that whole party girl vibe thing going that I fucking hate. I wanna know how many chicks have uploaded a Facebook album quoting one of her songs. Seriously. Show a little class, ladies. I like to have a good time more than anyone but you don't see me selling it like a street vendor. Give me a nice girl over one of these bitches any day of the week. Total turn off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...