Friday, March 19, 2010

This Is For Anyone Who Listened To My Picks



We all have our days. Not my year. Hasn't been, actually and I pray to the gods that it turns around but it probably won't. Woe is me. Did I know Temple was not gonna show up? I don't think they were even in the building today. The competitor in me said this, "The world is picking Cornell, a 12 seed and Temple is gonna sit back and take that shit? No way." Well, that's exactly what they did. They sat back, stretched out the legs and poured themselves a giant glass of pound me. Siena was outmatched. They wouldn't have won that game on their best day. But this is the beauty of the tournament. I could be feeling good about myself and then I look at my bracket and it's like I'm back to square one. If I have 7 out of 8 teams left in the elite 8, I'm calling this a victory for myself.


P.S. Where the fuck is Prestige Worlwide? I'm out all day and expect him to have 2 posts and he has 0. Zip. Zilch. Nothin'. This was like a midterm exam and he just showed up at 1:00 for a 12:20 tip-off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...