Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Durantula Touches Down In Boston Tonight

WALTHAM, Mass. -- Call it a bit of advanced scouting, but Celtics center Kendrick Perkins was watching the Oklahoma City Thunder play on NBA TV recently and the one thing that stood out above all else came after the final buzzer. "They interviewed Jeff Green after the game and he surprised me because he was like, 'We're a hard-working team, trying to win a championship,'" Perkins recalled after Tuesday's practice. "Well, no one picked Oklahoma City to even make the playoffs this year, but just the vibe in that locker room, to have one goal and that's to win a championship as a young team, I found that kind of crazy."

Boston is obviously #1 in my heart. Forever and ever, hell or high water we're gonna be tied together. I don't care if they traded away the starting 5 this offseason, I'm still there. That's just how I am. However, it's no secret I'm getting my Tiger on with Oklahoma City. Too much to like about this team. Young, smart, confident, tough, and really, really good. Like a 2002 Justin Timberlake. Kevin Durant is the real deal. Lebron makes some shots look impossible but Durant makes those same shots look effortless. He's a black Larry Legend. And we like Larry Legend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...