Tuesday, March 16, 2010

WTF.



STORRS, Conn. — Jerome Dyson scored 13 of his 18 points in the second half and Connecticut hung on to beat Northeastern 59-57 Tuesday in the first round of the National Invitation Tournament. Dyson, who scored a total of 18 points in his previous three games, had 11 of UConn's final 13 points to bring his team back from a six-point deficit. His free throws with 53 seconds left provided the winning margin, and snapped a four-game losing streak. "I didn't want it to go down and end like that," Dyson said. "I just tried to be more aggressive."

Okay i'm happy that they actually won this game, but seriously, Dyson? Now you're trying to be more aggressive?! Right now, at this point? Where was that attitude when the games actually mattered? You're in the NIT now, it may have been the most popular tournament in the '70's, but its all about the NCAA tournament now (i dont know, one of my teachers told me that). This just really gets me mad. The last few games he was benched because he looked like he didn't give a shit, and those were the games when we needed him to be more aggressive! Not in the first round of the NIT tournament! You know what, next game i "hope it goes down and ends like that", Dyson. You strung me along for all that time and i kept getting shut down, so now i dont care. I'm not falling for that again. I'll see you next year, Uconn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...