Monday, March 29, 2010

Top News Story of the Day


My husband and I are divided when it comes to loading the dishwasher. My methodology is aimed at space efficiency: I line up all the plates on one side, all the cups on the other, and anything random/big in the middle. His technique, or lack of, is completely haphazard—he just throws things in the machine in the first empty spot he sees (which means only about about half as many dishes fit).

Apparently loading the dishwasher is causing a huge dispute and apparently it's top news. I dont really have anything to say about this except that whoever felt the need to write an article about this is a dumbass and i'm putting it upon myself to expose that person. The arguing couple is included in this too. I changed my mind, i have a few quick thoughts:
1. The wife in this article is a controlling bitch i bet. I could just picture her screaming at her husband as he "haphazardly" throws dishes in the dishwasher, and the husband just mumbles to himself how much he hates her and is miserable.
2. The husband is doing nothing wrong though. No one actaully puts dishes in the right way. I bet he just does it to spite her. And i respect that.
3. There are a lot bigger problems in the world today than how to put dishes in the dishwasher. This just sickens me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...