Monday, March 29, 2010

Ricky Martin Comes Out. 8 Years Too Late

Martin just posted the following message on his official website: "Today is my day, this is my time, and this is my moment ... These years in silence and reflection made me stronger and reminded me that acceptance has to come from within and that this kind of truth gives me the power to conquer emotions I didn't even know existed." He ends his post with, "I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man. I am very blessed to be who I am."

Wait a minute. You're telling me that until today everybody was still kind of unsure about Ricky Martin? Seriously? As in Mr. Livin' La Vida Loca? That Ricky Martin? Honestly, I thought the dude was gay all along. All latin guys are a little fruity in my book. I had no idea he was trying to hide it or something and was even remotely close to touching a woman. And there's nothing wrong with being a gay or contracting gay man aids. Just don't come near me, that shit is contagious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...