Monday, March 22, 2010

Is This For Real?



If NBA Jam is seriously making a come back, I can't describe to you the feeling that just happened in my pants. I heard about it and no exaggeration, looked to my cat and said, "Oh. My. Good.Ness!" Am I a video game freak? Not really. But do I love my sports games. Absolutely. Madden, NHL, NBA Live, Fifa. You name it and I'll beat that ass any day of the week. You're probably asking yourself how I attained these skills. Well, that's simple. NBA Jam on Sega Genesis. It's where I mastered my craft. Nick Anderson and Penny Hardaway of the Orlando Magic were my squad. Just an unstoppable duo. I would play then run over to my Fisher Price hoop, throw down a dunk and yell out BOOM-SHACKA-LACKA! I plan to do the exact same thing when the new version comes out.

P.S. You're on fire if you hit 3 shots in a row. Like Beer Pong. You didn't think that was a coincidence did you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...