Friday, March 26, 2010

Last Night Was an Epic Failure. EPIC. FAILURE.

I wish I could say these guys played hard and gave it their all but they didn't. I don't know if was the coaching or the players but it was sloppy. Absolutely filthy. I needed a shower after watching it. You're not gonna beat anybody with 12 turnovers in the first half. That was the first problem. But the part that I still can't get over is that collapse with 5 minutes left to go. And this is the part that I question the coaching. 4 point lead and you're fucking lucky to have that 4 point lead, you don't rush the offense and try to slam it down Butler's throat. You milk that clock and give it to your guy, Wes Johnson. Scoop and Rautins attributed for 8 shots and 3 turnovers in the last 6 minutes. That's where it all went wrong. Instead of nursing the lead, Scoop and Rautins were throwing up shots to send that dagger through the hearts of Butler. If it goes in, you're money but if it doesn't, you die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...