Monday, March 15, 2010

SportsCenter is Back!!

It has been 3 months since the last episode of Gossip Girl (yes, my roommate and I call it "SportsCenter" so it sounds less gay). You may think, "why would I watch a show with such a gay name?" but just take a look at this picture from the cover of an issue of Rolling Stone. It features a picture from a photo shoot with Blake Lively and Leighton Meester. You can look at the rest of the photo shoot here - http://www.rollingstone.com/photos/gallery/26764459.

The girls in Gossip Girl are smoking hot and that is reason alone to watch it. The plot lines are pretty solid too. Is it just me or does anyone else wish they were Chace Crawford? He has dated Carrie Underwood and Ashley Greene! The man is living the dream right now.

Last week's episode provided an in-depth recap from what happened 3 months ago and dealt with 4 main story lines: Nate and Serena's new relationship, Chuck's search for his potential mother, Jenny's new drug dealing profession, and Rufus and Lily's rough patch. My roommate commented that he has lost interest in all of the characters except for Chuck but I disagree. I will watch anything with Blake Lively and maybe that is why I keep watching but the storyline is good too. If you don't watch for the drama, watch for the incredibly hot girls (namely, Leighton Meester, Blake Lively, Jessica Szohr, Taylor Momsen - yes, she is only 16 and I feel wrong calling her hot, and the cougar Kelly Rutherford). You might recognize Taylor Momsen as Cindy Lou Who from How the Grinch Stole Christmas 10 years ago.

If you are looking for other Blake Lively media to watch I highly recommend The Private Lives of Pippa Lee. It has a great cast that also includes Alan Arkin, Robin Wright Penn, Maria Bello, Winona Ryder, Keanu Reeves, Monica Bellucci, and Julianne Moore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...