Monday, March 15, 2010

Man Marries Pillow. Seriously.


A South Korean man married a body pillow with a picture of a anime cartoon character on it, Metro.co.uk reported.The site said Lee Jin-gyu had a ceremony with a local priest and the pillow, which was adorned with a white wedding dress.Friends said that Lee takes the pillow out to meals -- where he orders a meal for it -- and also to an amusement park.The site said that the pillow carries an image of Fate Testarossa from Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha.The groom is 28 years old.

Only in South Korea. I understand if some little kid wants to marry his pillow. He doesn't know any better. When I was a young buck, I carried a blankie all over the place and if any motherfucker wanted to come in between our relationship, they were leaving in a body bag. It was that simple. Used to put it over my pillow because I liked the way it felt on my cheeks. But that's when I was like 8, not 28. How has this guy gotten away from the law for so long? You're telling me a 28 year old guy walks into the town hall and signs up for a marriage license with his pillow, you're not gonna check his background a little? Be like, "Oh he just puts a cartoon character on his pillow and has sex with it. No biggie. I bet she's a real pleasure. Doesn't talk back and shit. Easyyyy nowww." That's not OK. This should wouldn't go down in North Korea. That's for certain.


P.S. Wasn't there a 30 Rock episode where James Franco was in love with his pillow? I just remembered that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...