Saturday, May 22, 2010

Your Official WBL Preview Post

People might have thought I disappeared or I quit or that the  summer time temperatures had me slacking on my job. Well, no. Daddy took a little time off from being awesome and now I'm back with a WBL preview. As you and your mother know, tomorrow is opening day and it's when we separate the men from the boys. The talkers from the walkers.


Rude Boyz
The favorite to take the cake this year. Led by perennial MVP candidate in Kevin Nestico. He hits, he pitches, he rides the bull and he feels the flow. Just a star that leads a class organization all the way. Class, class, class. They're going undefeated this year unless Larson blows every at bat out his ass.

The Gays
Chris Powers leads a deep pitching staff that could do some damage. Oh. Wait. They can't hit the ball. C'ya.

The Smittys
Dark horse squad of the year. Big dog Smitty comes in with a tall black kid and a former baseball standout in the lineup. Could be trouble. Am I scared? I wouldn't say so. A man who admits his weakness is always the first to go in the horror movies.  They like to pitch to contact and when your favorite past time is performing laser shows, it could be an issue.

Night Moves/Threat Level Midnight/Team Blackout/Spill The Wine
Just put the food on the table 'cause we're ready to fucking eat. Do we have talent as far as baseball skills go? No. I throw the ball with anger, not technique and it hasn't failed me yet. We're just a bunch of athletes trying to make it in a cut throat league. Kinda like the well versed colonists who led a revolution of the greatest imperial power the world had ever seen. Soooo ya. I like our chances to sniff the playoffs.

Tog's Team
I can't believe we're really talking about this with conviction. I don't think they stand a chance against a slow pitch softball team that only included chicks who can't move their lower limbs. He couldn't cut it on the blog and he won't cut it on the field.


Zac's Team
He's good. His team is suspect. That's where the story ends and begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...