Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Amittyville Horror Crib For Sale

The house made famous in the 1979 film "The Amityville Horror" is up for sale in New York -- ghosts not included. The five-bedroom Dutch Colonial went on the market Monday for $1.15 million. The Oscar-nominated film is based on the story of the Lutz family's brief stay in the house in 1975 after six members of the DeFeo family were shot and killed as they slept in the home. Eldest son Ronald DeFeo Jr. was convicted of the murders.

Uhhhh what? This house is for sale? Who the fuck is going to spend a milli on this thing? Yeah, let me go find $1.15 million dollars so I can go crazy, kill my family and end up in the loony bin. I actually don't understand how this house isn't going to anyone for free.  You honestly couldn't pay me to stay there. Have you seen Amityville Horror? I didn't sleep for a week after I watched it and I like to think I'm pretty mentally tough but that movie totally butt fucked me. It's totally on my top 3 movies list that spooked the shit out of me. Followed by The Strangers and Pinocchio, which I have to watch the whole thing. What? That whale scene? I can't take it. It's like my biggest fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...