Wednesday, May 12, 2010

22 Is The New 16. Line up Ladies

Police say a West Texas student who led his high school basketball team to the state playoffs last season was actually a 22-year-old man. Police say the basketball star was really Guerdwich Montimere, a naturalized U.S. citizen from Haiti. School officials say he was recognized last month by Florida coaches as having once been a high school player in Fort Lauderdale. Ector County school district officials say the man posed as 16-year-old Jerry Joseph and enrolled at Permian High School in Odessa.

Odessa, Texas is where the original Friday Night Lights took place, isn't it?  I'm not gonna kill the kid for wanting to play high school basketball. It's right up there with the fantasy of being a guy and playing on the girls basketball. team. We'd all look like MJ out there. And that goes for all female sports. You can throw me a skirt and I'll get on the field hockey field tomorrow and absolutely dominate.  It'll be a fucking bloodbath by the time I'm done out there cutting up bitches. Actually, girl sports should be outlawed because nobody gives a shit and the ones that do, the ones that play, are a poor excuse for athletes. But back to the story. This kid had to go to school in order to be eligible for the team, right? If Ron Packard calls me up tonight(he will) and says I can play on the soccer team then I'm sold. But if I have to go back to high school it's a no go. I get pissed off just thinking about that place. Like I really need your permission to go take a shit? And I need this fucking piece of paper signed that says, "Yes, he's going to take a shit and I'm allowing him to do it" in case some wind pants wearing asshole wants to stop me and ask what I'm doing. It's ridiculous. I remember the first day of college classes, some kid asked to go to the bathroom and the professor said something along the lines of "I don't care what you do. I don't even care if you don't show up for the rest of your college career, just don't ask those dumb fucking questions." So no, I would not like to go back to high school just to mash it with 16 year olds on the basketball court.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...