Thursday, May 27, 2010

Geneva Convention of Basketball

Dwayne Wade came out today and said he has talked to Lebron and Joe Johnson about meeting up to discuss their pending free agency. Now first thing that came to my mind was "who the fuck invited Joe Johnson?", but then secondly I thought, damn that's awesome. After Dwayne came out to mention this, Chris Bosh, who I think can be a better addition than Lebron to many teams, said he would also join. This is a great idea because just the idea of 3 superstars like that signing to one team is enough to make me get a semi-chubby (only the thought of Carmelo can give me a full chubby). So my hope is that all these guys are gonna go meet somewhere, roll like 25 blunts of the best kush they can find, and blaze it all up, most likely playing NBA 2k10, and talk about where they're going next year. Please invite me Dwayne.

This also got me thinking of what other celebrity hang out seshs would be the best.


Baseball: I'd love a game of The Show with Jeter and Manny, especially cause I'd beat Jeter's ass with the Sox. You know Jeter's gonna bring some hotties and you know Manny's gonna bring some weed. Could it be any better?


Football: 2 came to my mind immediately and they both played in the NFC Championship game last year. Drew Brees cause he's bringing some fine New Orleans poontang and Allen cause he isn't scared to fuck someone up in the club when they say something bad about that fine New Orleans poontang (also, watch this because Jared Allen is a hard-ass).


Golf: Tiger and John Daly. It needs no explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...