Wednesday, May 5, 2010

New Meadowlands Sells Out To 75,000 Immigrants

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- The first event where all of the stands at the New Meadowlands Stadium will be open is a sellout. Mexico's soccer exhibition against Ecuador on Friday night sold all of its tickets, and a capacity crowd of more than 75,000 is expected, promoter Soccer United Marketing said Wednesday. The only previous event at the $1.6 billion stadium was a college lacrosse tripleheader on April 10 that drew 25,710 in the lower bowl up to the club level.

For anyone who is against that new immigration law in Arizona, let this be a lesson for you. I don't want to see Mexico play Ecuador. You couldn't pay me to watch that shit. I'm American and this is America. Give me clint Dempsey any day of the week and twice on sunday. So what you're telling me is that there are 75,000 Mexican and Ecaudor fans who are also citizens of this country? I don't think it's out of line to stand at the gates of the stadium and demand to check ID cards or whatever the fuck those border patrol guys do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...