Monday, May 31, 2010

I Want To Go To This Party

Another big name wants in on the upcoming NBA free-agent superstar summit. Amare Stoudemire, who is likely to opt out of the final year of his current contract, told AOL Fanhouse that he expects to join in talks with LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh and Joe Johnson before free agency begins on July 1. "I'm friends with LeBron, Dwyane, Chris [Bosh] -- all those guys are friends of mine," Stoudemire told AOL Fanhouse. "So I'm pretty sure they'll call me and we'll talk about a few things." Wade told the Chicago Tribune last week that he planned to talk with James and Johnson before making a decision on where he would sign this summer. A source told ESPN The Magazine's Chris Broussard that Bosh also would be part of those talks.

I might be the smallest guy there but that's not any different from my actual life so count me at this bro fest.  Just imagining this get together gets me all sorts of excited. I bet it's gonna start out civilized with the guys actually talking business but then Amare will pop a bottle and that's when things are gonna get real fucking crazy, real fucking fast. They start wagering what teams they're gonna join by what drinking games they win. Wade hits game cup and tells Bosh that he's gotta join him in Miami while Joe Johnson is hammered and makes some comment to Lebron about Delonte West banging his mom and any hope of Chicago getting James and Johnson on the team is shattered. And if you don't think any of this is realistic then you haven't sat around one night with 12 guys and bottles of alcohol. Things happen. Lives change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...