Wednesday, May 19, 2010

You Guys Don't Do This Every Morning?



I need this little girl to wake me up every morning. Her and a third base coach to stand at my door would be amazing. Think about it. How great would it feel to get your ass smacked and have someone tell you that you played great all day just before you go to bed. Now look in the mirror and repeat after her. My house is great, I can do anything good. I like my school, I like anything, I like my dad, I like my cousins, I like my ants, I like my allisons, I like my mom, I like my sisters, I like my hair, I like my haircuts! I like my pajamas! I like my stuff! I like my rooms! I like my whole house! My whole house is great! I can do anything good. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I can do anything better than anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...