Wednesday, May 26, 2010

This Week In WBL...

We're quickly becoming the most hated team in the league. Too much talk, too much swag, too much production. But let's start off with the elephant in the room. Am I coming off a loss right now that can rest squarely on my small shoulders? Unfortunately, yes. But do I still make hitters shake when they step into the box? Fortunately, yes. If you told me weeks ago that we'd be sitting at 2-2 right now, still very much in the hunt for a ring then I would've married the shit out of you. Not bad for a bunch of dudes who never played baseball. The fact of the matter is that we haven't even played with our full team yet and I don't know if we ever will. Scott Boucher is half the man that he used to be. Just totally not the kid I drafted.  You might even go as far as to say he has feminine ways or vagtastic motives. And that's a phrase I don't use lightly. Wake the fuck up, bro. I'm not saying I'm mad but I'd totally push you into the ground if I saw you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...