Friday, March 19, 2010

Apology and Real World Recap


I'm ashamed of myself. Really i am. I feel like Erica from the Real World right now. Im given this great opportunity to write for this blog and i havent been pulling my weight lately. Im sorry, America. This stops now.

That brings me to this point. Let's discuss the Real World this week. I know its friday now but whatever, cry about it.

Thank the lord Erica left. Seriously. I couldnt stand her and her weird upper lip anymore. I dont know how her boyfriend puts up with that. I dont know how he puts up with his own tight pants but thats another post for another day. He was probably pumped that she was gone for the summer and now hes thinking "shit, what did i do to deserve this?" The house is going to be so much better now though, i can just feel it. And you could tell by that fake laugh they all did at the end of the episode where they're all at the restaurant that theyre happy :). My boy Andrew continues to impress me. Get invited to the white house. Check. Draw for the Washington Post (or is it Times?). Check. He can do it all. I loved how he put off the cartoon till last minute like it was no big deal. And then he bangs one out in like 10 minutes it seemed and he knocked it out of the park. Pure brilliance. Nothing else exciting really happened. Now that bitch Erica is gone i think the show will actually start to get good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...