Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ummmm 24 Hours Later And I'm Still Confused And No Longer Drunk

Let me start off by saying I'm exhausted, cranky, pissed off, beat the fuck up from soccer and the beer I'm sipping on is skunked as shit. I've been sitting on this post for 24 hours because I feel like it demanded some thinking. A voice in my head said, "keep calm rza, you big dicked faggot and carry on." I didn't wanna be my usual self and react with a quick angry trigger. Feelings get hurt that way and lives are ruined. But here I am still pondering and absolutely perplexed. Does Ben Wilson wanna come at the king? Does he want to try on my crown and sit in my throne? You think I enjoy this shit? You think I like carrying around the weight that comes with being the blogging Godfather? Newsflash, I don't. People expect you to be this outgoing, funny guy who is all about good times and the reality is that I'm probably the opposite. But what I'm really asking is where does this all come from? I was once a big BJD fan but not anymore. You just landed yourselves the #1 spot on my hit list. J-fry will always be #1 until I murder him. That's a fact. But after I end his life then I'm coming for your asses. One by one, day by day, I'll be picking each one of you off.You don't tweet me during game 6 of the playoffs and threaten me using my favorite quote then not expect some form of retaliation. That's blogging 101. Just a recipe for disaster on your part. Gutless and careless.


P.S. Hey Tara, let's make out. #babybemine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...