Sunday, June 12, 2011

I Aint Mad At Him.

Over the course of the 12 months that transpired between the 2010 and 2011 NBA trade deadlines, there were many Celtics games altered for the worse by the happy-go-lucky, jump shot-chucking ways of one, Nate Robinson. As it turns out, the Celtics' second unit wasn't the only thing he soiled this year. Nate was busted in the wee (no pun intended, I swear) hours of Thursday night for public urination, according to The Associated Press. The Oklahoman, a local paper now covering the reserve guard with the Oklahoma City

Maybe I'm young and immature but I feel like I'm about one beer away from getting picked up for public urination. I don't know if it's just me but when I have to piss, I have to piss. At that moment there is no greater pain than letting that river flow out of my dick hole. I actually look forward to pissing outside rather than in a legit bathroom at a party. I need that 2 minute break where it's just me and nature and if I feel the need to let out a little fart then that's my God given right. Public urination should be a privilege, not a criminal offense. Real men pee outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...