Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I Hate How Much I Like This Kid

What did I get myself into? I thought maybe I'd be able to build something up via twitter/blogs and become some sort of friends but I think it's more towards foe now. I don't remember even tweeting that. I think told Tara to maybe. Didn't know it would create such an uproar. I think I meant it like a friendly "taste my ass" not like a threatening "taste my ass" but I guess either way my life is ending. Why do I have to be second best? What do I have to do to be number one on the hitlist right now. What did J-fry do that's worse? Maybe if the Bruins lose Game 7 tonight I'll send out another tweet. Yeah, that'd probably do it. I don't want to be a blogging king at all. Maybe if the other fucking correspondents posted I wouldn't have to do this so fucking much. If you're gonna' kill me, kill them too.

P.S. - I went to go save the picture in his post and he already saved it as "war". Yikes.
 
I went into this thing with my guns drawn but now I feel like I'm France in every single war and pulling the troops out. Dude is rocking a fucking bow tie. He has swagger for days. Everyone and their mother knows that's my Achilles heal. I absolutely crumble for a well placed bow tie. And I don't really know what they're all wearing but I kinda wanna hang out with those kids if that's how they dress 24/7. I don't what it is but I like it. Except for the motherfucker pointing at me. That's my thing, bro. I'm always coming for you, it aint the other way around.


P.S. That's Adamski's basement. I've done unspeakable things back there. Things you wouldn't understand, things you couldn't understand, things you shouldn't understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...