Monday, June 20, 2011

Is It Weird I Get All Sorts Of Excited For Wimbledon?

I might even go so far to say I enjoy Andy Roddick more than I enjoy Brooklyn Decker. That's my guy. And there's something about Wimbledon that screams "Summer." It's like summertime Springsteen. Shit just feels right. I don't really know what it is. Maybe it's the drama, maybe it's the all white attire, maybe it's the heat. It's the one time a year that I'll sit down and look forward to a tennis match and actually acknowledge the fact that those guys are tremendous athletes. Maybe even the best in the world. That's a fact. I'll put tennis players up against any baseball player in any sport and take my chances with the dudes holding a racket. What I'm saying is I think I really like tennis. Don't bust balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...