Thursday, June 23, 2011

"Coning" is Hilarious

Lat month we had "planking". Today we have "coning". I'm not sure who thinks of these new video trends but 1) it has to be someone on acid 2) I want to meet them 3) I probably met them while I was at Bonnaroo. If I told you I wasn't sitting here laughing while watching these videos of "coning" I would be lying to you. And I would never lie to you. While Asian kids sit at home learning math problems we here in North America are degrading minimum wage employees! And I wouldn't have it any other way. Enjoy!


Girl at 30 seconds, stop giving the customer everything. That is part of our problem. You didn't fuck up here. That's obvious. This guy sure knows how to make a video because the best part is at the end.



After a drive-thru customer smears his soft serve ice cream on his face in war paint does that make you hate your job more or make it more enjoyable that day? Serious question here.

P.S. The frosty spills were overkill. Way to ruin a trend, douche.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...