Friday, June 24, 2011

Pajama Jeans Infomercial

I just saw an infomercial for "pajama jeans". I want to believe that I'm watching Saturday Night Live, without even knowing it, and this is a fake product but I'm far too sober for that.


Honestly, what has America come to? Out athletes can't win major tournaments in golf or tennis. We have shows called 'Hoarders' about being fat, keeping all your shit and never leaving your house. Lindsay Lohan. Two of our sports are in lockouts. And now we're mass producing "pajama jeans" and selling them to anyone and everyone we can. Next thing you know McDonald's is going to start delivering. We might as well just preemptively hire every homeless person to push us around in wheelbarrows. I think I might have solved the unemployment problem though.

Joey Chestnut better dominate the shit out of Takeru Kobayashi in the hot dog eating contest next weekend so America can get some pride back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...