Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Puppy Bowl? Yes Please.



On Sunday, February 7 from 3-5PM e/p an all-star lineup of rambunctious, rescue pups competes in the ultimate showdown full of dogged defense, puppy penalties and fido first downs. Plus, for the first time in Puppy Bowl history, all the action will be captured in panoramic view with aerial coverage provided by the Twizzler’s® blimp and its rogue hamster crew. In another fun first, the sidelines will also be hopping with the addition of spirited bunny rabbit cheerleaders. Animal Planet has also booked a bevy of frolicking felines for an all-new edition of the Kitty Half-time Show. Straight from shelters, this year’s starting lineup is filled with spunky spaniels, fierce French bulldogs and bustling beagles that are ready for action as they vie for the title of MVP (Most Valuable Puppy). Puppy Bowl VI cameras catch all of the thrilling action as the puppies pounce and play, mimicking the rough-and-tumble moves of professional ballers. Our veteran Puppy Bowl referee, Andrew Schechter, will be on hand to keep the players in line and to dole out any necessary "puppy penalties." With instant replays, the popular water bowl camera and the addition of the blimp, viewers won’t miss any of the action on the field.

This. is. AAADDOOORRAABBLLEEEEE. Chalk it up to my sensitive side or something but puppies just make me melt. I could be having the worst week ever and the sight of a lab would raise my spirits. I don't really know how to put it into perspective for you. If Tom Brady retired, Rajon Rondo broke his neck, Sean Avery got arrested, Hayden got married, Michelle Beadle got taken off the air, Jack Bauer died on 24, Jim and Pam got divorced, and some stranger walked up to me at school in the pouring rain and announced my blog sucks with a megaphone and everybody laughed it would all be OK if a mile down the road a little puppy rubbed against my leg and gave me his symphathetic eyes. Maybe even look at his collar and it says "you found me." Just one of my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...