Monday, February 8, 2010

This Just Happened On Chat Roulette.


Basically it's this site that randomly assigns you to anyone in the world and you talk. It's fucking creepy. I saw it on Barstool Sports the other day and passed it on to a couple people because I found it hilarious. So they told me to do one of my own and here it is. I can't promise I'll ever do it again. I feel so violated. The bottom line is no matter where you go in the world, bitches love this blog.

You: dont tase me bro!
Stranger: hey
Stranger: okay okay i stop
You: how bout them bengals?
You: obama doin' work huh
Stranger: hum
Stranger: maybe
Stranger: idk
You: you
Stranger: i dont live there
You: not american?
Stranger: no
You: SAY NO MORE!
Stranger: lol
You: where you from boss dog!
Stranger: brazil hun
You: whoa
You: im not your hun
Stranger: hah
You: you read my blog?
Stranger: no
Stranger: show me
You: www.mutualuniversity.blogspot.com
You: now you do!
You: let me know what you think
Stranger: alright
You: ill translate my best for you
Stranger: its ok
Stranger: i translate
You: its ok?!? that's it?!?!
Stranger: oh many things to read
You: thats not good for my confidence dude
You: im trying out for last comic standing tonight! give me some tips!
Stranger: your blog is about sports right?
You: yeah. too much?
Stranger: no its good
You: ill throw some ronaldinho on there for you
Stranger: yeah
Stranger: talk about brazil in the world cup
You: Pshhh! yah ok!
You: USA USA USA USA USA USA USA!!!!
Stranger: haahaha
You: yah you laugh until jack bauer kicks your door down tonight.
Stranger: hah okay okay
You: i didnt mean that boss dog
You: i got a quick trigger
Stranger: lol
Stranger: dangerous
You: that's my middle name!
Stranger: wow haha
You: whatever bro you don't understand how awesome america is i suppose. we do those things.
You: you like conan o'brien?
Stranger: i dont remember who is he
You: yeah. you don't remember if you like him?
Stranger: Friend of yours?
You: he died a while back i guess. civil war. just awful.
Stranger: oh really?
Stranger: so sad
You: i know right. boo hoo and shit
You: do you like cinnabun?
Stranger: who?
You: cinnamon buns
Stranger: a stranger for me
You: whoa. low blow bro. got to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...