Tuesday, February 16, 2010

UConn Makes Me Look Silly. Again

PHILADELPHIA -- A "must win" for Connecticut turned into just another upset of a Big East top-10 team. Kemba Walker scored a career-high 29 points and the Huskies continued the four-day run of losses by Big East top-10 teams, beating No. 3 Villanova 84-75 on Monday night.Connecticut (15-11, 5-8) was coming off a 60-48 loss to Cincinnati, one of its worst offensive performances in years. The Huskies hit the 48-point mark less than 4 minutes into the second half.The loss to Cincinnati came in Calhoun's first game back after a 3½-week medical leave. He called it "embarrassing." This wiped away some of that feeling."We looked like a UConn team tonight," he said. "It was a terrific win for us at a terrific time against a terrific team."

I think I'll start trashing this team the night before every game now. It seems to be the trend. I write them off as a joke and they come back to smack Texas and last night they did again to beat Villanova. I wanna throw out there that I don't hate UConn in any way. They fall right below Syracuse and above UNC and Kentucky for me. And I've always liked Kentucky. Why do you think I'm such a Rajon Rondo fan? What happened to Joey Crawford? Jim Calhoun on the other hand, I want to punch in the dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...