Friday, February 26, 2010

Send Over The Soldiers! The World Is Ours


I mean Wow. Like WOW. Let this be a lesson to the rest of the world. You don't come into North America and think you're gonna stick it to us. We might even blow Canada off the map on sunday. I don't know. What I do know is little chumps like Russia, Sweden, Finland, Switzerland and whatever other fake tough guy country played in this tourny went home like bitches. It's fantastic. Wasn't Finland supposed to muscle the young U.S. guys on the boards? How does 6 goals in the first period taste? This is what it means to be American. I wanna board a plane to Vancouver right now and go party. I guarantee I would be slaying european females just because I'm American. Nobody is a match for us. Now I think it's time to talk shit on chatroulette about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...