Monday, February 22, 2010

Only Way Evan Lysacek Is Dating Nastia Liukin Is If Nastia Is a Dude

Hmm. Seems People went a little too far in saying that Olympians Evan Lysacek and Nastia Liukin are "dating." In an interview slated to air tonight, Lysacek tells Entertainment Tonight, "I'm single. I haven't had any time for dating while I'm training. I'm lonely." But what about rumors of a romance with Liukin? "We are very close friends and she's been such an inspiration," he says.

Yeah no shit they're not dating. What people started that rumor? His rep agency that didn't want his sponsors to back out because he's the closest thing to gay since Johnny Weir. Give me a break. He's an ice skater who slicks his hair back and wears black feathers. If he pulled out the quad then we might call him a man but he's still only a triple axle skater with daddy issues. And what kind of guy says he's lonely? You might think it or whisper it or say it to your cat but you don't tell people that. Unless you're a gay. And call me a sexist or whatever the term is but I've never been inspired by a chick. Never. I just can't relate to them on any level when it comes to success. I guess in order to do that you have to feel like a woman. Like a gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...