Friday, February 26, 2010

Hi, We're The Boston Celtics And We Blow Huge First Half Leads

It was like 2 different teams last night. Shoot over 60% from the field in the first half and about 26% in the second. It's not good for my health. It's not good for anybodies health. Half of that game you're thinking this team is pretty solid, even without Paul Pierce. But then you wake the fuck up because the only sound you hear is the ball clinging off the rim and Doc Rivers pounding his feet on the hardwood. It's maddening. It's depressing. That first half I was thinking "OK these are the C's that are gonna romp come playoff time." Not so fast, my friend. I don't really get it. It's not like their game plan changed in the second half. Maybe their just old. Like there seems to be no fight left in these boys. Who knows? I know if I was part of the big 3 and this was likely our last year, I'd do anything to win one more ring. Listen, I get it better than anyone else out there watching this team. Some days it don't come easy and some days it don't come hard. Some days it don't come at all and those are the days that never end. Ya know? Some nights you're breathing fire and some nights you're carved in ice. And some nights this team is like something I've never seen before or will again! Maybe I'm crazy but it's crazy and it's true. I know Rondo can save us, no one else can save us now but you. Fuck it. Meat Loaf, take it away...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...