Saturday, February 6, 2010

School To Fine Kids For Saying Fuck


The principal of a Connecticut High School is warning that students caught swearing could face $103 tickets issued by police for creating a public disturbance. Windsor High School Principal Russell Sills notified parents that police officers would begin handing out the infraction tickets this week, although none have been issued so far. Sills says profanity has no place in school and the fine will help students exercise self-control. The high school has used the policy before, as have other area schools, and it has an existing rule that imposes five-day suspensions for swearing at teachers. Sills says the policy isn't in response to any specific incident, and most students and parents support it.Many parents agree with the new rule.Linda Dillon said, "I don't think it's gonna be a problem for my family, but anybody that's disrespectful to a teacher and uses profane language like that, I don't really think it's a bad thing."Some students said they support the rule as well, but the principal should crack down on other things as well.Junior Jaquan Sullivan-McCalop said, "Kids are not paying attention and grades are slipping because people are focusing on their text messages and what they're listening to on their iPods."

What?!?!?! Sorry I mean what the fuck? Is that even legal? And why the $103 dollar fine? Why not just $100? Maybe use a different fine for a different word. Like if I wanna say asshole just charge me 50 bucks. But If I get heated and call my math teacher a dick eating cunt muscle you can just throw the whole fucking book at me and take my savings. Regardless I don't agree with this what so ever. What other words are there other than fucking to fill pause in sentences? They add so much more meaning to statements. "Hey 24 was great last week." I'm not that interested. "Hey 24 was motherfucking tit twerling, ass licking great last week." Well now I'm intrigued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...