Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Desperate For Desperate Housewives

We thought we would get the blog started on an extremely heterosexual note (/sarcasm). It's been nearly a month since the last Desperate Housewives episode and I was getting anxious. I just watched this week's episode and it was more manly than most of the episodes. The episode was called "Lovely" and was pretty much about the new stripper that Teri Hatcher lets stay at her house. The stripper is played by hottie Julie Benz who you may know as Rita Morgan on Dexter. The episode is broken into different segments detailing the neighbors interactions with Julie Benz and the highlight comes during her make-out scene with fellow cast member Dana Delaney (Katherine Mayfair).



There were some good scenes between Gabrielle (Eva Longoria) and her niece (Maiara Walsh) and both were looking perfect. Maiara Walsh is getting hotter and hotter every episode (since Eva is taken I can only hold out hope that Maiara is single). There is a new episode next week and Heidi Klum and Paulina Porizkova make an appearance. The last time I saw Heidi Klum in an episode of anything I watch was in How I Met Your Mother so I am looking forward to being able to use the excuse "I watched that episode because Heidi Klum was in it".

On the scale of manliness from Gilmore Girls to 24 this episode was about a 4 (hard for a show with the name "Desperate Housewives" to get much higher than that).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...