Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sean Avery Has Produced The Greatest Tweet Of All Time!


seanaverydotcom

I think someone should beat up @jimmyfallon in Vancouver tonight, i will mail u $1000 us if u do it.........

Yes! Yes! A thousand times, yes! It's not secret me and Jimmy Fallon don't get along. I just think he's a talentless piece of shit who got Conan's job because he kissed Lorne Michael's ass for years on SNL. I genuinely liked Fallon, too and I wanted to give him a real shot as a host of late night. But there was one problem that I couldn't get over. He's not funny. Kind of important when hosting a comedy talk show. Some of his skits are clever. But he doesn't write that shit. So it's not all his fault. I get that. But have you ever seen him interview somebody? Motherfucker has a case of the sillys(i see you lszurls) 24/7. It's annoying. It's not cute or goofy or whatever the head execs tell him at NBC. You're probably asking yourself why Sean Avery suggests that somebody should bitch Jimmy Fallon. Because he's all over twitter, posting pictures and saying "Go Canada." Huh? Dude. This is America. You're American. Go to the USA/Switzerland game and shout Go USA. I wouldn't want Yao Ming going to a USA/Mexico soccer game and cheering for us when China was playing Brazil 3 hours earlier in the same stadium. Was that the worst analogy all time? Yes.


On a side note, Conan O'brien started twittering today and he doubled Leno's follower count in 2 hours. And that's something I'm very, very excited about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...