Saturday, February 27, 2010

Wale coming to CCSU!




Hella Yeah you heard me right! The rapper from D.C. is coming to CCSU for spring fling. I know your maybe thinking who the fuck is Wale? Well let me tell you he is fucking awesome. He is one of the best rappers of the year. His album Attention Deficit is amazing, his singles Chillin ft. Lady Gaga and Pretty Girls ft. Gucci Mane are great songs and if you haven't heard him then I am severely disappointed in you. Make sure you check out the links I post to his songs on youtube. if you try to compare Wale to any other rapper your ignorant and you haven't listened to a word I've said. He has a nice free flow and has a certain D.C. swagger to him. If Drake didn't come out at the same time everyone would be talking about Wale instead, you can quote me on that. Now if you do listen to these songs and don't like him, well you can just go fuck yourself, if you do like him, I like you too :). If you want to go see him open up for New Found Glory which is fuckin retarded, Im just gonna go to see him then leave with all the black people cause they don't want to see a fuckin emo band either. If we had a bigger budget we could get more than just Wale maybe even Kid Cudi and him but Uconn got Cudi. Fuck New Found Glory...If you want to go to the concert its on April 24th. idk what time or when tickets go on sale so oh well. GO WALE!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...