Friday, February 26, 2010

Calhoun and Uconn




Dear Jim,

Please stay.

Connecticut coach Jim Calhoun supposedly has a contract extension on his desk that would keep him in Storrs for five more years. The winner of 800-plus games, with two national titles and a litany of awards and accolades, the 67-year-old has already been inducted into the Naismith Basketball Hall of Fame -- and oh yeah, has beaten cancer three times.By Doug Gottlieb

This guy has it right Calhoun needs to stay if Uconn ever whats to be good for the next 5 years. The only way they are gonna get any good new players is if Calhoun is there. Now I fuckin love Uconn but I cant imagine Uconn being coached by anyone else but him. Look I know they haven't been very good this year and they might not make the NCAA tournament but you can't blame Calhoun for that. As long as they win out and Jerome Dyson and Kemba Walker keep up their play they can go deep in the tournament I think. Ofcourse if they make the tournament I have to pick them to win it all on my ESPN bracket cause thats what I do when Uconn is in the tourny. Iw ould talk about the Uconn women here but I know Connor would kick me off If i talk about them all Ill say about them is Meghan Gardler is hot and they are not losing for the next two seasons. Back to Calhoun he is by far one of the best college Coaches off all time and he deserves all the money they give him so he can buy his wife off with nice things and be like Tiger..at least I imagine thats what he does with all his money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...