Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Random Hot Chick of The Week



Togs here, I'm gonna start my own weekly segment on this shit starting now. What I'm gonna be doing is finding a random hot celebrity or maybe even some random girl I know at CCSU. So here is my first and one of my favs. Its Katy Perry! Yes and she is hot as you can see by these pics. She may be a little pale and a little weird but who isnt weird really. You or you may not like her music but you have to like at least two things she has and they are looking right at you. If you don't know what I'm talking about ill let you know its her nice big tits. Duh! Her breasts are big and she likes to show them off. If you google her most of the pics you will find are ones with her boobs busting out of her clothes, which is awesome. Now only if she wasn't dating that scummy british comedian Russel Brand, who I think is ugly as fuck, as the saying goes British people mind the gap (I'm refering the gap British people have in between their teeth). Now some people may dissagree with me but i dont care this is my segment so im picking who I think is hot. But I think Katy is a good start to this segment. If you have any suggestions on who I should put up next week let me know. The Legend signing off.
P.S. Katy if you read this, I love you, and I'll show you what a real man is like and make you the center of my world. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...