Monday, February 22, 2010

Tim Tebow Is Ogling Ed Hochuli's Least Favorite Person

(that better be God in those headphones 'cause not much will help you now)

Tim Tebow is, essentially, painting over the masterpiece he created at the University of Florida. In an effort to quiet his critics and refine his game, Tebow is changing the way he holds a football, shifting it from his waist to his shoulder. He is concentrating on taking three- and five-step drops instead of working out of the shotgun formation he used at Florida. He will not unveil Tebow 2.0 at this week's scouting combine in Indianapolis, preferring instead to wait for his pro day at the University of Florida on March 17. But until then, he will continue working on improving his fundamentals in an effort to improve his draft position and his game. "I'm not changing who I am or how I approach football," Tebow said Sunday night from Nashville, Tenn., where he has been busy remaking the style that was good enough to win one Heisman Trophy and two national championships at Florida.

I guess this is what Jesus' favorite QB has to do to stay relevant. Give me a fucking break, bro. This might be worst act of desperation I've ever seen since Sellberg walked up to a drunk chick at 2 a.m. and said, "I bet you won't make out with me." And I'm not making that up. I've seen it and you know you have to. You might even have fell for it. I know I almost did. What was this post about? Tim Tebow go back to the seminary. Let the big boys like Colt Mccoy and Jimmy Clausen handle passing the ball and nailing sluts on the road. You just don't have what it takes to be a QB. Gotta be much in the clutch(my favorite saying for the next 2 weeks).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...