Saturday, February 6, 2010

Other People Finally Love Rudy As Much As Me


Whether it's the un-tameable curls, the perma-five-o'clock-shadow or the Spanish mystique, Rudy Fernandez has been a favorite of the ladies since debuting with the Portland Trail Blazers last season.
A couple of ladies sitting courtside during the Blazers' Feb. 2 game in Dallas figured there was no better time to confess their love for Rudy than while he listened to Nate McMillan draw up a play during a timeout with less than a minute in the game. Jason Quick of The Oregonian has the details: One woman wrapped her arms around the waist of Blazers guard Rudy Fernandez from behind ...“I was surprised,’’ Fernandez said. “I was listening to the coach on the bench and behind me, she touches me and says, ‘Rudy, I love you. Nice to meet you. Good game.’" The most shocking part of this story is not that the women (who teammate Jerryd Bayless said were drunk, obvi) were brazen enough to walk onto the court. It was the fact that arena security allowed them to return to their seats and watch the rest of the game rather than kicking them out.

Everyone knows I got a thing for the flashy role players. I'm like Tyler from Taking The Stage. I'm attracted to talent and Fernandez has shit loads. And I'm not being biased because Portland is my Western squad. What is there to not like about that young team? Lamarcus Aldridge, B-roy, Jerryd Bayless, RUDY FUCKING FERNANDEZ. I love how Rudy didn't freak out and go all Artest on the fans. Typical latin lover, I guess. The other part of this post is to list off my favorite players because a few of you nut huggers claim I only like Boston players. Not True. Besides my Celtics I closely follow the careers of these following players for these following reasons:

1. Rudy Fernandez - such a dude.
2. Kevin Durant - The future.
3. Sebastian Telfair- Poor guy hit his peek way too early in high school. Young Orsen Wells.
4. Eric Gordon- Former Indiana Hoosier. I love The Hoosiers.
5. Chris Paul- Went to Wake Forest. I know 1 other person who went there and he's a dude so CP3 is obviously a dude.
6. Tiger Woods- Yeah he's not a bball player but dude fucks like one.
7. Ron Artest - All time favorite player. Laker or not. Always a dude.
8. The Situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...