Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Snooks Has Nudies?

Are we about to see a whole lot more of Snooki? Radaronline.com reports that the 4'9" 'Jersey Shore' star appears naked and more in some self-snapped photos and video that are for sale and being shopped around various media outlets: The stills and video leave nothing to the imagination, as she is wearing only a smile. In one photo she is in her bedroom, on her knees, with one hand on the ground and the other holding the rail of the bed frame. She is looking at the camera with her head tilted slightly. Her spot-it-anywhere fingernail polish is plainly visible. Another shot is too graphic to describe. For her part, Snooki denies she has nude photos on the loose."Idk where radar online comes up with their stories..weirdos," she tweeted Tuesday morning.

Ummm ew? Usually when I hear nude photos, I'm all over it. You say 'titties' and I say ''send it" But Snooki? I don't really wanna look at a chick who resembles a basketball with boobs and a vagina. I hope I'm not alone in this but maybe I am. Italian chicks just don't do it for me. I can't deal with their whole stuck up attitude where they feel the world should suck their toes and shit. The whole cast of Jersey Shore is disgusting in my opinion but apparently some people get off to that. Yeah, Sammi isn't terrible but once she opens up her bitchy fucking mouth it's game over for me. I'm not joking when I say I want to punch her in the face and then call Jwoww out on her 13 STDs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...