Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I'm Over These Fucking Kids



Jersey Shore was hilarious. It really was. But the honeymoon is fucking over. The jig is up, baby. They want to go out and do these talk shows then that's cool. Act out in little skits for comedy websites? Excellent. But don't hang out in your hotel room and film yourselves then post it on youtube and act like you have the world by the balls. On top of that, they quote themselves. Who does that? Like I'm a silly bitch a couple times a week but you don't see me copying and pasting lines from different posts. Yeah, Vinny it was funny when you imitated all your roommates on your show. I may have Lol'd. 4 weeks ago.

P.S. You don't see The Situation getting involved in this. He's all business. My man has to go do Letterman. Solo.




Wait. Snooki Parties with Cory Matthews? YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...