Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Vick Still Thinks He's a Top 10 QB. Where? Jail?


Eagles QB Michael Vick said Monday he is still among the 10 best signal callers in the NFL despite not having started a game since 2006. In an appearance on Dan Patrick's radio show, Vick said he wants to find a starting job next season and believes he can return to the level that made him a three-time Pro Bowler early in his career. Asked where he ranks among the league's QBs, Vick told Patrick, "Top 10, to be honest, I'm confident in my skills." The Eagles own an option on Vick's contract for next season. Vick said he's prepared to return to Philadelphia as a backup, but would prefer to go someplace he can start. "I know I can play in this league," Vick, 29, said. "I know I have a lot of games left in me."

Nothing like following up a puppy post with one about Mike Vick, right? At least he doesn't lack confidence in himself. When was he ever a top 10 QB? In college? He was probably the best QB in the prison leagues but that's only because most of them are receivers(ZING!). But enough with the jokes. I'm rooting for Vick because I love a good underdog story(last one I swear). Facts are facts and numbers are numbers and #7 just doesn't have enough to call himself a good quarterback. Good players win games and help their teammates achieve higher successes. I hate to say it but even a shmuck like Eli is a better than Vick. And the Sanchize. The top 10 QB's this season were Brady, Manning, Brees, Favre, Romo, Rivers, Warner, Rodgers, McNabb, and Big Ben. Sooooo yeah. The dog killer has some work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...