Friday, June 17, 2011

How Long Before Rory Coughs Up This 7 Stroke Lead?

BETHESDA, Md. -- Rory McIlroy has eagled the eighth hole at the U.S. Open, leaving him at 10-under par and with a seven-shot lead nearly halfway through the second round. He is 4-under par for the round and has a chance Friday to set a couple of records. No player has been better than 9 under through two rounds of the U.S. Open and nobody has led by more than six at the halfway point.

I don't like Rory. Never have, never will. Kid runs his mouth way too much for someone who hasn't won dick on tour. Win a major then come back and see me. And it doesn't help he's from Northern Ireland. We don't like those trash bags from the north. At least that's what my grandma told me when I was younger. I didn't think I'd get wet for the US Open because Tiger is at home but I think I'm into it. I like the Aussie pair of Adam Scott and Jason Day but it would pretty dope to see Phil win one before Tiger gets his mojo back. Those are my 3 picks. I have no facts or stats to back them up either and I couldn't tell you where they are right now on the leader board. I like my guys and I stand by them. That did not sound right at all.


P.S.That's Rory from Gilmore Girls. Get it? I'm so witty/gay/creative sometimes I can't even stand it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...