Monday, June 20, 2011

Claire Sinclair Playboy Photos

Claire Sinclair Playmate of the Year. If you are mens, you may be pay attention for playboy girls and playboy playmate.Claire Sinclair ellected as Playboy magazine’s 2011 Playmate of the Year. Hugh Hufner said that Sinclair, real name Clarissa Irene Riccio, reminds him of the classic 1950s hottie Bettie Page."What I love about Sinclair is that she has this wonderful, classic, pinup look about her, there’s a whole lot of Bettie Page going on here" hugh said.

Claire Sinclair told FOX 411 "This is beyond any dream I could have imagined. Just 23 months ago, I was a high school student in East LA.Tonight I’m going to go out to the movies with my friends because I’m under 21, so there’s not going to be any hardcore clubbing. We’re just going to have a nice little gathering.”

For you who carious about Clair Sinclair Playboy Photos, bellow i post the photos for you. Hope you enjoy

Claire Sinclair Playboy Photos

Claire Sinclair Pictures

Claire Sinclair Photos

Claire Sinclair Playboy Playmate Of This Year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...