Sunday, June 12, 2011

I'm Not Sure If I Hate Miami Or Vancouver More

I really don't know if I'd rather murder Lebron or Roberto Luongo. I'm not talking out of my ass when I say I wouldn't even blink if they died tomorrow. Any type of reaction would mean they've had some impact on my life and the only they've done is piss me off to the point where I hope their first born child dies in a horrific boating accident(you didn't see that coming did you). I also hate how the media has crowned Vancouver champions already. Luongo starts talking shit when his team is up 3-2 but he was no where to be found when he gave up like 12 goals in the games at Boston? What the fuck is that? Where's the crushing media response that would come if one our guys said it? That's horse shit. And yeah the media has been kind of tough on Lebron but not really when you listen to ESPN. One guy will say how Lebron shrinks in the 4th quarter like the little bitch we all know he is but then the token black guy Michael Wilbon or Jalen Rose will go on about how this series isn't over and Lebron can turn this whole thing around. Really? This series is done. Lebron is a fraud. Chris Bosh is a ninny. Dwayne Wade aint so bad. Bruins are winning game 6 at home tomorrow then we're closing it out in Vancouver. Alex Burrows must die. That coralie mchale bitch is pretty hot for a 15 year old. I got really lazy by the end of this post and just started typing whatever thoughts I had in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...