Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I'm Still Not Sure Game 6 Wasn't Just a Dream

There's nothing like a game 7 and then there's nothing like a game 7 in the Stanley Cup Finals. I really don't think I can put into words how I'm feeling about it. Last night was like a dream.. I was at the bar with a couple cronies and didn't even get to chomp down on my second chip before the score was 3-0 and Luongo was getting chased off the ice. He's bad. We've been the better team all series. Just dominating in every facet of the game which is why I'm so scared. Maybe heart break has made me cold but I fully expect the Bruins to dominate for 58 minutes then let some careless error result in goal from one of the Sedin twins. It's what happens to the modern Boston sports fan these days. Patriots steam roll through the regular season then lay an egg in the playoffs. The Celtics take a 3-2 series lead back to LA last year and then blow 2 straight and still lose when Kobe goes 7-24 in game 7. I'm still not over it. Having said that, if we do some how win by the grace of god then don't expect a post from me for like 2 weeks. I'm gonna be partying my dick off. We'll make those Egyptian protests look like a fucking picnic.



P.S. Brad Marchand quickly becoming my favorite B's player not named Lucic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...